Pages

March 5, 2014

Get Fit With Me || Spinach Tagliatelle

One thing I want to be clear about my new healthy journey is that I still want to eat the foods that I love, just in a healthier way. I don't like that a lot of people think being healthy has to be boring or only chicken and broccoli .. of maybe that's just me :)

This week's 'Recipe of the Week' is Spinach Tagliatelle

Spaghetti is probably one of my single most favorite meals ( my roommate could contest to that ), so I wanted to find a way to make this dish a bit more healthy.

The brand of spaghetti pasta is Central Market : Spinach Tagliatelle 
( It's a local brand here in Texas but I'm sure you can find spinach noodles at the store )

 I decided to make ground turkey instead of beef.



I made the spinach pasta just as I would regular spaghetti.

I topped my pasta with a little grated mozzarella cheese.
I had some cucumber/lemon infused water on the side.
Needless to say, the Spinach Tagliatelle was AMAZING!



:):) Sasha Nicholle

Miami Countdown: 13 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment